Enter the 2023 event
2023 SILVA Northern Traverse
1st-5th April 2023
- Until 10th July 2022 – £99
- 11th July until 31st October 2022 – £149
- 1st November 2022 until entries closing on 12th March 2023 – £199
In addition to the above:
£500 balance payment by instalments (£250 due by both 1st July 2022 and 1st December 2022 respectively)
2023 SILVA Lakes Traverse
1st-2nd April 2023
- Until 31st July 2022 – £149
- 1st August until 31st December 2022 – £159
- 1st January until entries closing on 12th March 2023 – £169
- Well-stocked support points with hot food
- Event top (presented at the event registration) and/or plant a tree c/o Trees not Tees
- Bespoke, pre-marked waterproof Harvey map (for collection at registration)
- New for 2023: park & ride facility from Shap or Robin Hood’s Bay respectively.
- Live GPS tracking
- Digital race timing
- Sleeping accommodation for specific support points
- Participation in the UK’s most scenic ultras!
- Transportation of participants’ drop bag (SILVA Northern Traverse only)
- Team of motivated volunteer marshals and professional Ourea Events staff
- A well planned and professionally organised race by Ourea Events
- Mountain safety team cover
- Emergency medical attention during the race
Wondering about prior experience? We simply require participants to accept the participant declaration upon entry. Entries are sold on a first-come, first-served basis until capacity is reached – there will be no waiting list.
Please ensure you fully understand the 2023 terms and conditions before you enter.
If circumstances dictate that we cannot run the event safely then we will offer a free deferral or refund to all our participants.
For participants travelling from overseas: If Covid-19 regulations are such that travel is forbidden for you to come to the UK to be able to participate in the event (be that according to domestic or international regulations) then we will offer you a free-of-charge transfer of your place into the 2023 event – we only ask that you must take advantage of this offer at least 8 weeks ahead of the start date of the event.