Entries are open
Wondering about prior experience? We simply require participants to accept the participant declaration upon entry. Entries are sold on a first-come, first-served basis until capacity is reached – there will be no waiting list.
We look forward to welcoming you on the 2022 start line!
- Normal Entry to 31st Dec 2021- £550
- Late Entry 1st Jan to 1st March 2022 – £650
- Normal Entry to 31st Dec 2021 – £120
- Late Entry 1st Jan to 1st March 2022 – £140
- Well-stocked support points with hot food
- Event top (presented at the event registration) and/or plant a tree c/o Trees not Tees
- Bespoke, pre-marked waterproof Harvey map (for collection at registration)
- Live GPS tracking
- Digital race timing
- Sleeping accommodation for specific support points
- Participation in the UK’s most scenic ultras!
- Transportation of participants’ drop bag (Northern Traverse only)
- Team of motivated volunteer marshals and professional Ourea Events staff
- A well planned and professionally organised race by Ourea Events
- Mountain safety team cover
- Emergency medical attention during the race
If circumstances dictate that we cannot run the event safely then we will offer a free deferral or refund to all our participants.
For participants travelling from overseas: If Covid-19 regulations are such that travel is forbidden for you to come to the UK to be able to participate in the event (be that according to domestic or international regulations) then we will offer you a free-of-charge transfer of your place into the 2023 event – we only ask that you must take advantage of this offer at least 8 weeks ahead of the start date of the event.